IO Education is a mission-driven organization that is committed to improving educational outcomes for students, teachers and staff. We are headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices in Charlottesville, VA, New York, NY, Murrieta, CA and Bohemia, NY.
The team is comprised of educators, researchers, and peers that are passionate about using data to make significant improvements in the traditional approach to K-12 education in the United States.
If you want a fast-paced, collaborative work environment and believe strongly in building, operating and supporting the best educational systems in the US, then join us!
The IO Education Sales Account Executive will deliver, license, and service new business revenue. They will be responsible for managing an assigned territory; identifying, contacting, qualifying, progressing and closing new sales opportunities. The candidate is also expected to develop and nurture relationships within the territory, protecting the integrity of the company as a trusted provider of data analytics and education performance management solutions. On a day to day basis the AE will:
*This position is remote and could be located in various parts of California
The Marketing Associate will working on multiple initiatives/projects simultaneously with the ability to meet deadlines, often with tight turnaround. The Marketing Associate will support the overall marketing plan and the marketing team in email marketing, creating sales tools, and supporting tradeshows and marketing projects as needed. Communication within marketing and cross-functional teams will also be a big part of the job,
The candidate will be ready to utilize and hone their existing skills and develop new ones, by working on a range of projects.
The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for supporting the east coast sales team and owning the sales process and data management for New York sales.
The Sales Support Specialist will carry out a number of functions to assist the sales team with everything from customer contact, arranging appointments to managing the relationship in our CRM, Salesforce. On a daily basis, the Specialist will:
● Assist in creating sales orders and quotes for new and existing customers
● Coordinate billing and invoicing with customers to submit payment and collections
● Manage customer calls, questions and suggestions about products, services and trainings. Assist in order processing in the sales cycle.
● Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social activities to connect with new prospects
● Efficiently and gracefully counter top of the funnel objections, prospecting, cold calling, online, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills.
● Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects.
● Work closely with marketing and sales teams to initiate the sales cycle with new prospects and current customers.
● Exceed quota of demonstrations and qualified opportunities.
● Diligently record activities and notes maintaining the accuracy of sales/marketing database and accounts.
● Manage customer calls, questions and suggestions about our products, services and training
● Complete special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required
● 1-2 years in a Sales and/or Customer Support Role
● Proficiency in Microsoft office and Google applications
● Proficiency in using a CRM
● Salesforce knowledge preferred
● Netsuite knowledge preferred
● Highly organized and strong time management skills
● Excellent written & verbal communication
● Ability to speak with teachers, administrators and senior education leaders, and ask smart questions
● Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
We look for unseen solutions; challenging the status quo
We bring a positive, energized attitude and contagious enthusiasm; our work makes a difference
We are experienced and insightful; always learning and improving
We build lasting relationships with our educational partners and internal team members through a service-oriented mind-set
All full-time employees accrue 15 days of PTO a year and 20 days beginning on your four year anniversary. IO Education also offers 9 paid corporate holidays, including your birthday.
IO Education offers an Aetna National POS Plan. IO pays 70% of the monthly premium with a low $1,000 individual deductible.
IO Education offers an Aetna National plan. IO pays 70% of the monthly premium with a maximum benefit of $1,250 and includes Orthodontia for children.
IO Education offers a 401(k) Plan
IO Education offers Long Term Disability at 60% of salary covered at 100%
IO Education offers $50,000 life insurance benefit covered at 100%
“I appreciate that IO Education encourages a work/life balance and fosters a sense of community by utilizing open office spaces and opportunities to work in teams.”
“I have always pursued jobs where I could see my work positively impact other people. Working at IO Education, I am creating products that help teachers and administrators do their job more effectively. Plus, as we're helping educators, my team members have created a supportive learning environment where I can hone my professional skill set and do my job more effectively.”
“I love taking our team members' strengths and their vision of their 'ideal' job and having the ability to make that a reality. IO Education is a place where employees feel comfortable to vocalize their aspirations and as a company, we are flexible to think 'outside of the box' in order to make that a strong possibility.”
“It is my privilege to be surrounded by a great team of people with exceptional talent and a drive for excellence. Meetings are always entertaining and informative. Working here truly doesn't feel like work.”
“I loved that when I started my career here, I was immediately included in design decisions and trusted to commit code my first day.”